Join us on Tuesday, June 14th in honoring three, among many, extraordinary neighbors helping neighbors!
We are thrilled to honor:
- Jed Walentas, CEO of Two Trees Company
- John Ford, President of IATSE Local 52 and its members
- Evan Thies, Cofounder of Pythia Public Affairs
You can make a difference! Join in helping your neighbors honor our neighbors of the year!
Support North Brooklyn Angels’ 2nd Annual “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” luncheon benefit by selecting a donor opportunity that you feel will make the greatest impact. You can help by purchasing a table/tickets, a sponsorship package, or by making a tax-deductible contribution.
Each sponsorship level carries our commitment to represent and promote your generous donation. Proceeds will support the Angels’ mission of neighbors helping neighbors.
How to Purchase Tickets or Donate towards this event
- Donate and pay online by making your purchase on Eventbrite*
- Download our event brochure, complete it with donation and payment (checks are welcome) or payment information, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 127 Kent Street, Brooklyn, NY 11222 for processing.
- Donate through our general Donate page and email email@example.com to ensure we know the donation is towards the luncheon.
- Donate through Venmo (@northbrooklynangels) with a comment on level of purchase, and email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Online contributions through Eventbrite and Paypal incur a small processing fee, which we will absorb for individual tickets and tables. We encourage large donation amounts ($3,000 or greater) to be paid via checks mailed to us.
Warm thanks to our Luncheon Chair, Elaine Brodsky, and our Luncheon Committee:
Tony Argento, Norm Brodsky, Kendra Chiu, Carlos Feitoza*, Fang Han*, Molly Giliotti*, Monica Holowacz, Tony Kim*, Felice Kirby, David Lombino, Philip Mauro*, Jonathan McKenna*, Fr. John Merz*, Briar Rossell, Paul Samulski*, Lewis Schiff, Allyson Stone, Anjali Suneja, Kevin Thompson*, Neil Sheehan*
* Member of North Brooklyn Angels' Board of Directors
For more information about the luncheon, please email email@example.com